Conrad Community Center
One of the goals of BBCC is to network and offer outreach to Mexican schools in our area that are in need of resources or assistance in promoting English instruction for their students and some of the schools BBCC are trying to help.
The Center’s mission is to provide Mexican nationals (increasingly required to interact with an influx of English-speaking visitors and residents) with English-language skills critical to ensuring their economic security and to equip the English-speaking population with the cultural knowledge necessary for successful and meaningful interaction with Mexican Nationals.
1. To establish a year-round learning center that augments the educational needs of Mexican nationals and English-speaking visitors.
2. To develop a solid base of qualified English and Spanish-speaking teachers.
3. To provide language instruction that meets a broad range of skill levels and learning needs and promote cultural exchange through community education classes such as Mexican cuisine, history, dance, art, crafts, nutrition, and yoga.
4. To develop a wide range of language resource materials — textbooks, workbooks, teaching manuals, reference books, tapes, CDs, and computer-based programs — to supplement formal instruction.
5. To establish a computer lab for teaching language courses, computer literacy, and internet skills.
6. To establish a web site for promoting the Center and its programs.
Some schools really need our help!
Some Things We Need:
- Printer cartridges: Canon 40 & 41, Dell A960
The Bucerias Bilingual Community Center (BBCC) thanks for your help!
Calle 16 de Septiembre #48, Col. La Unidad, Bucerias, Nayarit