El Arte de Sonreír
Dr. Cristina Peña Jiménez an English speaking Dentist at The Dental Center takes a Holistic and health approach to dentistry for the whole family. This consists of providing health, function and aesthetics to the mouth. El Arte de Sonreir is a Spanish expression and when translated into English it means "The Art of Smiling" Their major focus is to plan a treatment that is individualized for each of their patients, using innovative and high quality materials.
El Arte de Sonreír is a group of dental specialists that want to provide their patients a friendly and comfortable environment backed with high quality. Dra.Cristina Peña Jiménez./ General Dentistry | Dr. Juan José Chavira Espejo./ Endodontics | Dr. Karla Miguel Valdez Ramírez./ Orthodontics
- Root Canal
- Partial Dentures
- Total Dentures
- Ceramic Inlays
- Whitening Treatmets
- Oral Rehabilitation
FACTS ABOUT DENTAL IMPLANTS
WHAT IS A DENTAL IMPLANT?
An element designed to replace the root missing and keep the artificial tooth in place.
THE DENTAL AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR NATURAL TOOTH IMPLANT
Dental implants imitate nature. They are designed to be firmly anchored to the maxilla and hold the tooth in place. An implant is a small piece made of titanium, titanium or ceramic alloy. The human body, in general, well tolerated these materials. It has also been shown that the titanium is well integrated into human bone.
PLACEMENT OF THE IMPLANT
Dental implant is surgically inserted under local anesthesia. Once healing is complete, the artificial root acts as base for the visible top of the tooth.
Dental implants can be used to replace a single tooth, more than one tooth or all teeth
El Arte de Sonreír Dental Center makes your mouth a work of art!
- My name is John and I am from Brantford, Ont., Canada. I was referred by a friend who had used Dra Cristina’s services and was very satisfied. That being said, I cannot praise enough the service and expertise I received from Cristina. She is very qualified dentist whose work exceeded any dental work I have received in Canada. She took the time to correct some of the mistakes other dentists had left behind. She is a young talented professional whose services I would recommend to anyone. Dra Cristina will not stop until you are completely satisfied with her work! As far as charm and personality, she is a kind person with an excellent disposition and gentle touch! Her work is totally pain free and second to none! For any further dental work that I would require I will be making the trip to this dentist, sincerely John P. (Thanks again Cristina!!).
- Hola Dra.Cristina Pena Thank you very much for your service. Your email address made it very easy for us to make appointments. Your prompt response was appreciated. We felt comfortable in your office. Your English is very good. The office is easy to locate and your equipment is up to date and clean. We were very impressed with the advice you gave us and work you did for us. We will recommend you to our friends and we will be back to see you next year! Thank You Karen and Doug Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
- My name is Alain Lavoie and I am from Québec, Canada. I’ve had the chance to encounter Dra. Cristina, who offered me to check my teeth, that needed many repairs. I’m extremely happy to have decided to accept her services. I’m coming back home with my teeth all well repaired, at a very accessible cost (I would have needed to borrow money to have that work done in Canada, where I had here I was able to pay it). I strongly recommend this serious and attentive young professionnal. In addition to her technical skill, I have been amazed with the quality and efficiency of the equipment and products she uses
- Hello My name is Egon Culmsee, from Denmark and I am a pacient of Dra. Cristina Pena Jimenez . My dental procedure included two crowns, cavity repair and dental cleaning. I highly recommend Dra. Cristina Pena Jimenez.
- I came to Puerto Vallarta and met Dra. Cristina, she provided me with great service, great care, and virtually painless service, as well as doing beautiful work. I had a particularly difficult bridge which she provided and I have not had any problems with any of her work since I returned home. Dra. Cristina aslo did a cap and pulled several teeth for me. The cost was only about 20% of the price in the United States and the work quality was fantastic. I will be returning in the spring to have the rest of my work completed with Dra. Cristina. I was referred to Dra. Cristina from a local person in Puerto Vallarta and was extremely pleased with her service. Sincerely, Tami Van Natta Grand Lake, Colorado, USA
- Hi my name is Angie and I don’t usually get along with dentists. However I had an amazing experience here in Mexico. I broke a tooth and needed to have a crown. I was referred to Dr. Pena by a friend, I went too see her told her my problem and explained how much I didn’t like going to the dentist and how most dentists consider me a nightmare to work on. She said “no problem”. I have to say it was the most positive dental experience I have ever had in my 58 years of life. She was quick and efficient and made me feel very comfortable throughout the two visits it took. I would highly recommend Dra. Pena to anyone. My crown looks awesome and it felt right, right away. Sincerely Angie.