Current User Rating
4.7 out of 5 rating based on 44 votes
Address: Ave. Lazaro Cardenas #36, Bucerias
Hrs of operation: Open everyday from 8:00 am
Category: Best Food & Drink - Restaurants
Price Range: $4.00 - $8.00 usd
Reservations: not neccessary
Best known for: Fantastic Breakfast and view of the mountains & beach!
Red Apple Bucerias
Why the upside down apple logo? - It is in honor of the owner's hometown Zacatlan which is famous for its succulent red fruit. Unfortunately when hail comes and plagues the orchards, it beats the apples just as they are ready for picking. Undaunted, the proud farmers carefully pack the apples for market with their perfect bottoms up to best reflect their perfectly delicious taste.
At Red Apple Place, they take pride in making the best impression with their traditional Mexicana cuisine and unparalleled service. *MENTION "BEST OF BUCERIAS.COM" AND GET A FREE MARGARITA WITH YOUR MEAL!
- Fresh tropical fruit dishes
- French toast, Hot Cakes, Waffles
- Chilaquiles - Crispy tortilla chips with a special red sauce, onions, melted cheese and sour cream with refried beans
- Huevos al Gusto - (A must) - Huevos Colombianos - Columbian eggs scrambled with tomato, bell pepper, shrimp and scallions, served with rice
- Omelettes - Our specialty has Chorizo, bacon, ham, apple and cheese
- Quesadillas - try our shrimp & cheese
Ricardo would like to thank all that have come over the years and supported his restaurant. Many have seen the progress the resteraunt has made as Red Apple Place was of the few that started back in March 17th, 2000. They started small with 5 tables have since grown.
Red Apple invites anyone that have pictures of their visit over the years to forward them as they celebrate their 10th year anniversary in Bucerias!