Sandrina's in Bucerias is a great place for Greek influenced dining. Come enjoy favorite Greek family recipes, then browse through Sandrina's Boutique and pick yourself up a gift, featuring fabulous ceramics, glassware or hand sewn linens.
Sandrina's is a Mediterranean restaurant located in the south end of Bucerias on the main street Lazaro Cardenas #33, a short ten minute walk from the Royal de Camaron Resort.
Open since 2001, come and enjoy some of the Greek dishes and be served like a friend.
Courtyard opens for dining daily 3:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. Mediterranean cuisine with Greek family favorites, just like Yiayia Photini used to make! Sandrina's take great pride in the quality of their food and service, they request you to inform the kitchen of any special dietary requests.
Enjoy a latte and pastry while browsing the boutique featuring a unique selection of Mexican ceramics and glassware.
Take a few steps even deeper into Sandrina's and relax out back in the garden courtyard, the restaurant's main dining area. Lush plants, fountains and flowers create a magical and relaxing atmosphere.
You never know what might be happening in the courtyard......watercolor painting classes, special wine and food paring nights, flamenco dancing, exceptional jewelry display and sales by Esteban.....
Here is just a sampling of the menu:
- Shrimp cocktail - Traditional style, icy cold with homemade seafood sauce
- Saganaki - Greek style cheese flamed with brandy & lemon
- Horiatiki - Village greek salad, cucumber, tomato, onion, bell pepper, feta cheese & black olives
- Heart of palm salad - Garbanzos, feta, heart of palm, tomato & onion with a spicy chili mayonaise or creamy pesto dressing
- Pablo's favorite - Chorizo sausage, bacon, chilies & goat cheese
- Greek - Artichokes, feta cheese & spinach
- Andrew's new favorite pasta - Shrimp, artichokes, garlic, leeks & feta served on pasta with olive oil, garlic & chilies
- Steak filet mignon - BBQ'd with sauteed mushrooms & house seasoning
- Chile Poblano Stylo Griego - Stuffed peppers Greek style….chile poblano filled with brown rice, filet migñon, pork loin, tomato, onion & garlic, broiled with a creamy red sauce & manchego - WOW!
Latcho and Andrea, the Blond Gypsies -
Be entertained with their fabulous flamenco music every Monday!
Please fill out the form below for information on the menu that will be served on these special nights or to reserve.
Customer appreciation is important so free wi-fi is provided! The courtyard is available for weddings, rehearsal dinners or special catering occasion. please contact Sandrina for menu information.
Visit Sandrina's restaurante……. sip a latte or maybe a champagne sangria and just breathe in the beauty of Bucerias. Gracias from Pablo, Chelsea, Sandra and Andrew espresso bar & boutique!