Wild Treks ATV
Have fun driving your ATV through authentic villages, fruit plantations, small rivers and some jungle.
Experience true México in this exclusive working ranch. From the agave plantation ranches at the bottom of the Sierra Madre Mountains to quiet ancient villages through some jungle trails.
Go for adventure on this wild ride, leaving from Puerto Vallarta (across from airport, Bucerias location closed down), this tour is 3.5 hours of ATV adventure. Beginning with a tutorial you will learn the basics of the ATV then depart on your tour. You will drive down roads, trails, up mountains and through rivers stopping at a beautiful ranch for a tequila tour.
A delicious lunch is available, if desired, but is not included in the price of the tour. To finish this ride, you navagate down the mountains through farms and rivers and back to your starting location.
Price: $49 usd, single or double ATV (reg $70)
**Please allow 24 hours to process your booking to ensure availability for your reservation
The Wild ATV's - Powerful yet easy to drive 350 c.c. semi automatic Honda 4 wheel ATV's. No clutch but some shifting required.
Tour Duration - Approximately 3 1/2 hours, depending on weather (or a flat tire!).
- We go out twice a day: 8:30 AM and 1:00 PM from Puerto Vallarta
- Guests must arrive at least 20 minutes prior to departure.
- Drivers must be 16 and older, however, children ages 6 to 8 are allowed to ride free with an adult. Children 8 to 16 pay for the second seat.
- Expecting mothers are restricted
- We recommend you to wear clothes that you don't mind getting all muddy and wet. Sneakers, closed toe shoes or Teva style sandals are the best.
- You are welcome to bring your camera, however, unless you can make sure it won't get muddy and wet, we suggest you to better purchase one of our affordable photo and video packages, this way you can leave your camera for that Malecón, sunset or restaurant picture.
- Bring some money for gratuities, souvenirs and Tequila!
- Includes: 3 1/2 hours of thrilling fun, bilingual guide, helmet, goggles, souvenir bandana and bottled water.