- Palliative Care
- Care of the patient with a terminal situation or the last days
- Comprehensive Pain Medicine
- Treatment that favors combinations of psychological and physical therapies
- Pain Treatment
- Medicines, IV therapies, nerve blocks, radiofrequency
- General Anesthesia
- Most commonly used for major operations
- Nerve pain
- Cancer pain / Terminal pain
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Somatic pain
- Vertebral compression or crush fractures
- Pelvic pain syndrome
- Tension headache
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Postherpetic neuralgia
- Herpes Zoster (Shingles)
Live Pain Free!
Solution to your pain to reintegrate you into your daily life.
- Surgeon and Midwife – University of Guadalajara
- Specialty in Anesthesiology – Fray Antonio Alcalde Civil Hospital, University of Guadalajara
- Specialty in Palliative and Pain Medicine – Fray Antonio Alcalde Civil Hospital, University of Guadalajara
Clínica BriZuela, Av. Juan Palomar y Arias 136, Guadalajara, Mexico
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday (9:30 am – 7 pm)
Platelet-Rich-Plasma (PRP) is used to revitalize tissue and accelerate healing.
The doctor will draw blood then use a centrifuge to produce PRP. PRP contains a mixture of concentrated platelets, including cytokines and growth factors, and has anti-inflammatory properties. The PRP is injected into an injury site to stimulate the healing process.
It is the treatment for chronic spinal pain, generally of post-surgical origin.
The cause of back pain comes from the adhesion and inflammation in the epidural space with stimulating the nerve roots, and by removing the cause of adhesion and reducing the inflammation, the pain can be removed
Treatment in which pain relief medication is administered intravenously, into the bloodstream, to give immediate management.
Results of infusion therapy vary, depending on the disease, but often dramatic improvements in patients is seen.