Common Skin Diseases
- Acne | Warts | Age spots
- Atopic dermatitis (eczema)
- Melasma (dark patches) & Vitiligo (loss of skin color)
- Psoriasis (red, itchy scaly patches)
- Alopecia Areata (patchy hair loss) & Androgenic alopecia (baldness)
- Skin cancer (basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, melanoma)
A checklist of skin, hair, and nail changes
- The skin frequently serves as a marker for underlying internal disease.
- To assess your skin, hair and nails for thyroid disease – Use this checklist
Dr. Esquivel has completed a fellowship in Dermatological Studies and opened her own clinic 2019.
- Surgeon and Midwife. University of Guadalajara
- Specialty in Dermatology. Dermatological Institute of Jalisco
- High Specialty in Dermatological Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology. Dermatological Institute of Jalisco
- Certified Dermatologist by the Mexican Council of Dermatology A.C.
Av. Francisco Villa 1389-A, Fluvial Vallarta, 48312 Puerto Vallarta, Jal.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday (10 am – 8 pm)
Saturday – (10 am – 2 pm)