Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) are a type of adult stem cell that can be found in various tissues throughout the body. These cells have the ability to differentiate into multiple cell types, including bone, cartilage, and fat cells.
One of the unique characteristics of MSCs is their ability to modulate the immune system, making them an attractive candidate for treating a variety of diseases and conditions.
Liquid blood plasma consists of a series of components; white cells, red cells, and platelets.
Platelets, in particular, are known for their importance in blood clotting but they also contribute plenty growth factors. In this way, platelets play a vital role with injuries and wounds trying to heal. In one way contributes to tissue repair by reducing inflammation.
Used in RM for different problems from acute to chronic injuries, osteoarthritis.
Exosomes are small extracellular vesicles (EV) with a size range of ~40 to 160 nm generated by all cells and they carry nucleic acids, proteins, lipids, and metabolites.
They are knows for many functions but most importantly is their role as mediators and regulators of near and long-distance intercellular communication in health and disease and affect various aspects of cell biology.
The combination of hydrogels and exosomes plays a crucial part in adjusting the wound inflammation microenvironment, promoting vascularization, enhancing re-epithelialization, and accelerating wound healing.
- RM is a branch of Medicine that develops methods to regrow, repair or replace damaged or diseased cells, organs or tissues and treating the underlying cause.
- The human body has the natural ability to heal itself in many ways. Different approaches are used to combat your health problems on molecular, cellular, or tissue level.
Dendritic Cells – A New Hope For Cancer Patients
- This is the special type of therapy wherein, the body’s immune system is boosted and activated to kill and control cancer-causing cells.
- It is safe, effective, has no side effects, and is 70 percent successful in killing and destroying cancer cells.
- It induces antitumor immunity in patients to fight against cancer and boosts the immune function of the body.
Practices Evidence-based Medicine, with a unique interest in tissue engineering, stem cells, 3D-Bioprinting for personalized scaffolds and implants; cartilage, bone and cardiac muscle regeneration. Experience in hospital and clinical settings.
“I have tried throughout my life to lessen the human pain and suffering that exists. My feeling of love thrives me to create a better world, because I would like to continue serving with my gifts and talents and I am passionate about educating about the true healing that exists, thanks to medical innovation practically within the reach of everybody”
- Dr. Pamela Rodríguez Fardoe studied the career of Medicine at the Autonomous University of Guadalajara. Mexico
- A Master in Integral Medicine – Technological University – Barcelona, Spain
- Regenerative Medicine + Mesenchymal Stem Cells – Institute of Medicine Regenerative Institute in León, Guanajuato, Mexico
- Biofabrication + 3D Bioprinting + Bioinks – Utrecht University Netherlands
- Founder and Medical Director The Stem Cell Doctor
- Specialized in Regenerative Medicine and Advanced Cellular Therapies
- Innovator & Pioneer in Regenerative Medicine Field
- Integrative & Regenerative Medical Care
- In – Depth Blood Work and Imaging Analysis
- Personalized Medicine: Tailor made protocols for patient-specific medical requirements
- Languages – Spanish / English
Av. Havre #239-101 Consultation Room: 19
Versalles, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday (9 am – 6 pm)
- Stem Cell treatments
- Exosome Therapy
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP Therapy)
- Growth factors
- Transfer Factor
- Tissue engineering
They are critical to the innate immunes system. They were named “Natural Killers” because of the notion that they do not require activation to kill cells. NK cells are incredibly unique, as they have the ability to recognize and kill stressed cells in the absence of antibodies, allowing for a much faster immune reaction.
The role of NK cells in both the innate and adaptive immune responses is becoming increasingly important in research using NK cell activity as a potential cancer therapy.
Placental tissues are a rich source of stem cells that have been extensively researched. Considered valuable biomaterials in Regenerative Medicine as a therapy to help regenerate damaged tissues.
Studies have attributed their efficacy in augmenting the healing process and aid in the reduction of inflammation and scarring.