Book your adventure
- Dolphin Experience (single board)
3 hrs | $450
- Dolphin Experience (mammoth board)
3 hrs | $2,500
- Board Rental
3 hrs | $350
Depending on the booking you make, you will either be equipped with the Performer 11, or as a group you will be introduced to our 18′ giant Mammoth paddleboard.
- Paddles and life jackets will be provided.
- A complementary light snack and water will be available for you, but we strongly suggest you bring additional water as you can become thirsty pretty fast.
- We also provide memorable pictures to bring back home.
- As an option, we can provide a video souvenir taken from our drone and edited with music for an additional cost of $800 pesos for the group.
New Year’s Eve Special
December 31, 2023, 10:00 PM
Adult (12+) $1,000 MXN
Children (5-11) $300 MXN riding on their parents’ board.
Welcome to the ultimate New Year’s Eve Firework Experience in Banderas Bay.
Immerse yourself in a mesmerizing spectacle as vibrant bursts of fireworks illuminate the dark sky, resembling magnificent explosions. This exclusive tourist attraction offers a serene ambiance with no crowd, allowing you to enjoy the breathtaking display in a tranquil environment.
Come join us for a 3 hour tour on the ocean for a one of a kind New Year’s Eve celebration. We will be launching the single boards, the 18′ Mammoth, and our new arrival we friendly renamed Mammotito, by 10pm. For this event we will stay close to the shore and all boards will be attached together once on the water.
We will enjoy a midnight toast with sparkling wine and the 12 grapes tradition while listening to festive music watching the fireworks go off across the bay and sharing appetizers.
For safety reasons, no other alcohol will be permitted on the water, but beers will be provided once we are back on the beach for celebrating the New Year.
Safety vests will be provided.
- Please note this event is weather dependent and a confirmation email will be sent the day prior to confirm.
Your Tour Guide
Arturo lived in Guadalajara until the age of 25 and has always been passionate about the ocean. He is a certified dive master with over 1200 registered dives. After many years working as a professional, he got tired of the vibrant city living, and decided to get closer to his passion, the ocean.
The move to Banderas Bay
Arturo decided to move to Bucerias, Nayarit, a small coastal town, where he fell in love with Banderas Bay and since then has been on the water sharing his passion with friends. Recently, he decided to expand the experience with people coming to visit our wonderful little paradise and provide them with an unforgettable ocean experience.
WHAT TO BRING
- We strongly suggest that you bring a hat, sunglasses with holding straps (in case you fall in the water), a rash guard long sleeve shirt and additional water.
Avenida Fibba #60, Bucerias, Mexico
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Sunday: Tours start as early as 6:30 am – 12:00 pm