- Diagnosis & Treatment of Oral Lesions, Malformations, Cysts & Tumors
- Oral Surgery | Rehabilitation
- Dental Implants, Crowns & Veneers
- Maxillary Fractures
Stem Cells onsite production affords total control of the entire chain of custody from the laboratory to the patient for all cellular products.
This guarantees no loss in bioavailability – In other words, we don’t need to freeze our cells for transport, so we preserve them better, avoiding up to a 30%+ loss during transportation.
With more than 25 years of experience and using the best technologies and state-of-the-art equipment, Dr. Ramos offers the best services in the diagnosis and timely treatment of all types of ailments related to oral health.
Elevate Your Quality of Life
- Dental Surgeon Degree – Faculty of Dentistry, Autonomous University of Nayarit
- Master’s Degree in Dentistry with Specialty in Surgery, Pathology, Rehabilitation & Oral Implantation
- Professor – Faculty of Dentistry, Autonomous University of Nayarit
- Mexican Council of Oral Surgery AC
- Mexican Association of Pathology and Oral Medicine
Paseo de los Cocoteros 55, 63735 Nuevo Vallarta, Nay.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday (9 am – 5 pm)
Saturday (9 am – 2 pm)