“It is necessary to pay attention to what the body tells us, because it is common to see patients with problems that are too advanced.”
Minimally Invasive Surgery, RMN, CT Scan, X-rays & Ultrasounds
Education: MD, Autonomous University of Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico. 1999-2004.
- Specialty: Traumatology and Orthopedics, General Hospital of Durango, Durango, Mexico. 2007-2011.
- Fellowship: Arthroscopic Surgery and Joint Reconstruction, CIMA Hospital at University of Monterrey. 2011-2012.
- XVI AMJ Medical Assembly. May 1997
- Basic Electrocardiography course, U de G, 1998
- XVII Medical Assembly of the Jalisco Medical Association, June 1998
- XVII Medical Assembly of the Jalisco Medical Association, August 1999
- XXII National Orthopedics Journey, Veracruz, Ver. May 2005
- XVIII National Congress AMOT, Mazatlán, Sin. Nov 2005
- XX Congress of the Mexican Society of Children Orthopedics, Guadalajara, Jal. Nov 2006
- XXI National Congress AMOT, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco 2010
- Member of the Orthopedics College of Puerto Vallarta (2008)
- Certified by the Mexican Board of Orthopedic Surgeons since 2007.
- Chief of Orthopedics at Vallarta Medical Center since 2015
- Medical Director at Vallarta Medical Center since 2019
- Chief of the Joint Regenerative Unit at Biosiluette Clinic
Av Los Tules 136, Díaz Ordaz, 48310 Puerto Vallarta, Jal.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday: 10 am – 2:00 pm