- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ankle, Back, Elbow, Shoulder & Wrist Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Repair
- Knee Injury
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Spinal Stenosis
Dr. Navarro’s Specialties
- Cervical disc herniation
- Lumbar disc herniation (sciatic pain)
- Cervical, thoracic, lumbar and sacral spine pain
- Fractures of the spine
- Scoliosis in children and adolescents
- Tumors of the spine
Dr. Navarro is a Specialist in Spinal Surgery and treats patients who suffer from back pain caused by conditions and accidents, as well as children, adolescents and adults suffering from spinal deformaties and Scoliosis.
Elevate Your Quality of Life
- Surgeon Endorsed by the Autonomous University of Guadalajara
- Surgeon Endorsed by the Veracruzana University and the Mexican Federation of Orthopedic and Traumatology Colleges
- Fellowship of Spine Surgery at the National Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Endorsed by AOSpine
- Fellowship of Minimally Invasive Surgery and vertebral reconstruction techniques, endorsed by the Instituto de Columna of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Mexican Federation of Colleges of Orthopedics and Traumatology FEMECOT
- Mexican Association of Spine Surgeons (AMCICO)
- World Column Spine Society (WCSS)
- North American Spine Society (NASS)
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday (9 am – 5 pm)
Saturday (9 am – 2 pm)
A sideways curve of the spine. Everyone has normal curves in the spine, and when looked at from behind, the spine appears straight. However, children and teens with scoliosis have an abnormal S-shaped or C-shaped curve of the spine.
Diverse conditions affecting bones, joints, muscles, and connective tissues. These disorders may result in pain and loss of function and are among the most disabling and costly conditions in the United States.
Procedure that can be performed through new technologies to have less recovery time and better results than in traditional surgery.