Book your tee time
18 HOLES –
$6,400 / person* Our Special Rate $5,440 (save $960)
* Our Special Rate $3,400 (save $200)
9 HOLES –
$3,600 / person
* Our Special Rate $3,400 (save $200)
SHORT & LONG TERM VISITOR PACKAGES
*Inquire about our special 3 or 6 month packages.
(Taylormade stealth) – $1,500
(Taylormade P 790) – $1,800
(PXG 0211) – $2,200
*Prices in MXN.
**Rates valid during the following periods: September 2023 – August 2024
The recommended times for rounds of golf are described below:
● Green Fee 18 holes from 7:30 am – 12:50 pm.
● Twilight from 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm.
● Green Fee 9 holes from 7:30 am – 3:30 pm.
The indicated rates are personal, non-transferable or cumulative with other promotions.
When a round of golf is acquired, it includes the golf cart with two bottles of water, the driving range, putting green, tees, and amenities at two comfort stations: holes 4 and 13.
Consumption from the cart bar, snack bar and restaurant bar hole 19 generates an additional cost, as well as any other complementary service that is provided in the golf course facilities.
- Proshop From 7:00 to 19:00 hrs
- Snack Bar From 7:00 to 15:00 hrs
- Restaurant Bar Hole 19 From 7:00 to 19:00 hrs
- Cart Bar From 9:00 to 17:00 hrs
- Comfort Station Hole 4 From 8:00 to 16:00 hrs.
- Comfort Station Hole 13 From 8:00 to 16:00 hrs.
1. The number of players must be confirmed and guaranteed 7 business days prior to their tee time.
2. Cancellation of reservations and/or requirements must be made at least 24 hours in advance
3. Reservations are not exchangeable, transferable, or cumulative with other promotions.
4. In case of cancellations or no shows, once the players guarantee. The organizer undertakes to cover 100% (one hundred percent) of the green fee amount.
5. In case of cancellations or no shows, once a player has been confirmed, the organizer undertakes to cover 100% (one hundred percent) of the amount of the green fee.
1. Players must wear appropriate clothing and footwear in order to play golf. Collared shirts with shorts or long pants, golf or athletic shoes are required. No tank tops, beachwear, pants that are too short, or sandals.
C. Golf course care:
1. Clients must take care of the golf course and treat it with respect. It is not allowed to damage or remove vegetation, pick flowers, litter or leave cigarette butts on the field. Please use designated trash cans and ashtrays.
D. Proper use of golf carts:
1. Do not drive the carts near the greens or park them in restricted areas. Respect traffic signals and avoid damaging the grass.
E. Proper behavior:
1. Clients must behave in a courteous and respectful manner towards staff and other players on the golf course. Avoid offensive language, rude gestures, and any kind of disruptive behavior.
F. Rules of the game:
1. All players must be familiar with the rules of golf and strictly follow them during their time on the course. This includes the use of proper etiquette, such as maintaining a proper pace of play, repairing divots on the greens, and keeping the course clean.
2. Customers must prioritize security at all times. It is not allowed to hit the ball if there are people nearby. Be aware of other players and follow the instructions of the golf course staff in case of adverse weather conditions or any other situation that may affect safety.
1. In the event that adverse weather prevents you from continuing or starting the game, the policy that best suits the corresponding specifications will be applied:
a) Rain check policy
(1) It will be applicable when:
▪ The course closes due to adverse weather conditions.
▪ It’s raining and hasn’t confirmed his departure and has already paid at checked in.
▪ Bad weather lasts more than 30 minutes and interrupts the round.
(2) It will NOT be applicable when:
▪ It’s raining, and the player decides to play.
▪ Intermittent rain/ drizzle.
Rounds of 18 holes
▪ If you have played less than 9 holes, an applicable ticket for a GF18 will be given.
▪ If you have played more than 9 holes, a ticket applicable for 9 holes will be given.
▪ If you have completed your round, it will be considered complete and no rain check will be issued.
Rounds of 9 holes
▪ If you have played less than 9 holes, a 9-hole rain check will be issued.
▪ If you have completed your round of 9 holes, your round will be considered complete and no rain check will be issued.
Carretera Punta de Mita Sayulita, Litibu 63734, Nayarit, Mexico
HOURS OF OPERATION
Daily: 7:00 am – 3:00 pm