Feeling tired, dehydrated, or jet-lagged? Our mobile IV therapy service is here to help! Experience all the benefits of IV Infusion delivered to your hotel, villa, or home.
- Find relief from your hangover quickly with this IV therapy that includes anti-nausea and anti-heartburn medications, detoxifying antioxidants, natural anti-inflammatories, and a liter of fluids with added electrolytes for optimal hydration for quick recovery and relief from your symptoms.
- DRIP TIME: 30-45 min
- Add the detox power of high doses of natural antioxidants, like Vitamin C, and Lipoic Acid with essential vitamins and minerals to help cleanse the liver, reboot your immune system and provide overall natural detoxification.
- DRIP TIME: 45-60 min
- Myer’s Cocktail
- Based on the combination of nutrients often used by Dr. John Myers in his practice, our version of the Myers’ Cocktail provides a baseline of essential vitamins and minerals to optimize overall health while alleviating symptoms
- DRIP TIME: 30-45 min
Schedule your IV party
Whether you or your loved ones are unable to visit our hospital due to mobility issues, have limited transportation options, or simply prefer the comfort of your own home, our team of experienced doctors and nurses will come to you.
Don’t move from your home/hotel. We go wherever you are.
– GP Consultation
– Geriatric Consultation
– IV Infusion
– Covid Test
In case you require a transfer we are 10 minutes from Punta Mita Hospital
Enjoy and relax for a couple of days while we take care of you.
Schedule your appointment in time and take advantage of your trip to renew, rejuvenate and improve your quality of life, all through different packages designed especially for you.
- Primary Care ($200 mxn)
- ER & Ambulance Services
- Specialist Consult ($700 mxn)
- X-Ray / Ultrasound
- Emergency Room ($500 mxn)
- House Calls ($1,000 mxn)
- and more…
Sayulita Health Clinic is headquartered in Punta Mita Hospital with more than 5 years of experience in health care. Their goal is to provide quality and excellence in service with state-of-the-art technology and affordable prices to take care of you.
Telemedicine & Air Ambulance
Punta Mita Hospital in collaboration with UC San Diego Health offers telemedicine services for second opinion evaluations. Also, a direct referral service for patients to UC San Diego Health with an aerial ambulance evacuation service provided by Aeromedevac Air Ambulance.
Crucero avenida principal, México 200 km 15.25 s/n, 63735 Sayulita, Nay.
HOURS OF OPERATION