Stem Cells: What are they?
The human body is an exquisite machine that can flawlessly execute diverse functions for us to live. Many types of cells perform specialized functions: brain cells, bone cells, skin cells, blood cells, and more. Groups of specialized cells form tissues that form organs—for example, the liver, lungs, and heart—each with a particular job within the body.
But how are such specialized cells formed? We know that human reproduction starts with a single cell: the fertilized egg or zygote. The zygote divides itself, originating other cells that later go through a transformation process called differentiation. Differentiation is the process that allows the new cells to specialize and perform a specific function in the body.
The new cells that haven’t differentiated into specialized ones are called Stem Cells; they have the ability to divide and generate copies of themselves or differentiate into specialized cells an unlimited number of times. Other body cells can only replicate a few times before they die.
Stem Cells can be classified according to their origin:
- Adult Stem Cells: present in adult individuals to replace sick cells or repair damaged tissue.
- Embryonic Stem Cells: found in embryos, they develop into all the fetus’s tissues.
- Perinatal Stem Cells: present in tissues discarded after a baby’s birth (placenta, umbilical cord, and amniotic membrane and fluid)
The Renue Medical Center & Laboratory has the most technologically advanced medical facilities and equipment, supported by systematically proven medical practices and a track record of successful treatments.
Onsite production affords total control of the entire chain of custody from the laboratory to the patient for all cellular products.
This guarantees no loss in bioavailability – In other words, we don’t need to freeze our cells for transport, so we preserve them better, avoiding up to a 30%+ loss during transportation.Learn more
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
A type of therapy using 100% oxygen in a pressurized setting.
The Hyperbaric Chamber increases the oxygen saturation in body fluids like the blood plasma, cerebral fluids, and spinal fluids to levels 1,200% higher than under normal conditions. The increased saturation levels can produce an oxygen concentration in body tissues 25 times higher than normal conditions.
A consensus among Stem Cell scientists in regenerative medicine is that sessions in Hyperbaric Chambers can mobilize and vastly increase the number of Stem Cells in circulation.Learn more
- Alzheimer’s / Autism / Crohn’s / Type 2 Diabetes / Fibromyalgia / Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis / Lyme / Multiple Sclerosis / Parkinson’s / Rheumatoid Arthritis / Stroke / Ulcerative Colitis / Lupus / Myasthenia Gravis
- COPD / ARDS / Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Congestive Heart Failure / Hypertension
- Type 2 Diabetes / Erectile Dysfunction
- Rheumatoid Arthritis / Ankle, Back, Elbow, Shoulder, Wrist Disorder / Herniated Disc / Plantar Fasciitis / Hip Repair / Knee Injury / Spinal Stenosis / Fibromyalgia
· Book an Appointment ·
Select a category to expand
The RENUE Difference
The level of service and care you deserve
“Our beliefs and values are the core driving forces behind everything we do to help you have a better life and a healthier future.”
Elevate Your Quality of Life
Stem cells can replicate into other stem cells or differentiate and become specialized cells that form tissues and organs. This ability is what makes them unique. Stem Cells’ primary purpose is to replace damaged or missing specialized cells.
- Stem Cell Therapy (SCT) is the most innovative and advanced treatment option for treating tissue damage due to illness or injury.
- A concentrated product of human stem cells is processed, purified, and then applied to the patient’s affected tissues according to their needs.
Phone: +1 (602) 428-4000
If you are not currently in Mexico but would like an online consultation, fill out the form below to set up a meeting. The first consultation is FREE, pick a preferred date and time to arrange a visit.
Paseo de los Cocoteros 55-1105, Nuevo Vallarta
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday (9 am – 5 pm)
Saturday (9 am- 2 pm)