- Minimally Invasive Oncological Surgery
- Using small incisions to avoid minimal damage
- Oncological Gynecology
- Detecting genital cancer in women, such as cervix, endometrium, ovary, among others
- Colon Cancer Surgery
- Including Polypectomy and local excision
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Focusing on malignant tumors, identified through Biopsy or Endoscopies
Hundreds of patients treated
“They are the ones that I have treated throughout my career as a Medical Oncologist, in which the vast majority have had positive results and have improved their quality of life. So I am undoubtedly prepared to help you.”
Dr. Benjamín A. Cárdenas
A caring expert in Oncology from Guadalajara. Contact us for a second opinion or treatment options.
- Medicine – Autonomous University of Guadalajara,
- General surgery – Juan I. Menchaca hospital at the University of Guadalajara
- Oncological surgery – Fray Antonio Alcalde hospital at the University of Guadalajara
- Active participant in various national and even international seminars
I will listen carefully to the conditions you are experiencing, as well as those you have had over time along with your medical history to determine what situation you are in.
I will investigate your body and organism in very detail, to see where your disease originated, we will have a clearer picture to combat it and thus have better results.
I will be with you at all times to help you deal with this situation in the best and most positive way, I want to always be aware of your situation and for you to recover as soon as possible.
Calle Bernardo de Balbuena 864, Guadalajara, Jal.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday (4:30 pm – 7 pm)