- This specialized medical personnel use cutting-edge technology to manage and provide the best care, making their patients feel at home by creating a safe, comfortable, and relaxed environment during each procedure.
- Their surgical procedures comply with the Official Mexican Standard, NYCE® and COFEPRIS.
Surgical Center In-House Operating Rooms
- Endoscopy / Colonoscopy
- Clinical Nutrition
Meet The Team
Click on each Doctor for profile information.
BLVD. MAGNOCENTRO #5 PB LOCAL 1, Mexico City, Mexico
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Thursday (9:30 am – 7 pm)
Friday (9:30 am – 6 pm)
Saturday (9:30 am – 2 pm)
Most patients want to know the benefits of natural hormone therapy as well as what the clinical studies show over decades of treatment. For women, natural estrogen therapy continues to be the most effective treatment when it comes to difficulties with menopausal symptoms. These can include hot flashes, night sweats, lack of sleep, and weight gain. Along with general well-being, natural estrogen can alleviate sexual symptoms associated with menopause, such as vaginal dryness and irritation during intercourse.
Natural estrogen therapy also provides a window and effective treatment into preventative medicine. Clinical studies continue to show that estrogen therapy helps to protect against osteoporosis and bone loss. They’ve also demonstrated that natural estrogen therapy can help to decrease general health conditions such as: heart disease, stroke, dementia, and mood swings.
One of the most important factors when it comes to natural hormone therapy is the ability to help women entering menopause at an early age. This can be due to a partial or full hysterectomy. With the loss of one or both ovaries, the body will have less estrogen flowing through it. This can continually lead to complications associated with low estrogen.
Top 10 Hormone Therapy Benefits for Women
For women, natural hormone therapy can help with:
- Eliminate/reduce hot flashes
- Eliminate/reduce night sweats
- Improve sleep
- Improve vaginal lubrication
- Relieve discomfort during sexual intercourse
- Protect against osteoporosis
- Protect again heart disease
- Fight against dementia
- Eliminate/reduce mood swings
- Most importantly, improve overall quality of life
Women have testosterone too! Watch our FNP-C and hormone provider, Judy Couch, talk all about it here.
Top 10 Hormone Therapy Benefits for Men
Testosterone is a critical hormone when it comes to male growth and maturation. During adolescence, specifically puberty, testosterone levels increase exponentially. These typically start to decline between the age of 30-40. After that point, testosterone levels will continue to drop each year, referred to as hypogonadism.
When it comes to evaluating testosterone levels, it is extremely important to look at the free testosterone level. Free testosterone is different from total testosterone in that it’s the testosterone readily available for use in the body. While a man may have an appropriate total testosterone level, they can often experience symptoms associated with low testosterone. Those symptoms can be: a lack of libido, poor muscle recovery, or lack of sleep. Free testosterone is the true indicator of an individual’s active testosterone level and provides better insight into someone who may have symptoms associated with low testosterone.
Natural testosterone therapy is used to alleviate symptoms associated with testosterone deficiencies affecting both men and women. Using natural testosterone therapy to optimize individual levels can:
- Improve energy levels
- Improve libido and sex drive
- Increase bone density
- Improve metabolism
- Stimulate the production of red blood cells
- Improve muscle growth and recovery
- Help reduce general fatigue
- Help improve overall feelings of well being
- Reduce overall irritability and mood swings
- Improve focus and mental acuity.