Physical discomfort in your back and joints?
- Ligament tears and fractures
- Rehabilitations to injuries of knees, shoulders, arms, ankles and surgery if necessary.
- Modern Operating Rooms – CMQ Bucerias is a specialized hospital that meets all the standards.
- Comfortable Recovery Rooms – After surgery, your comfort will assist your healing process.
- Medical Insurance – Accepted
- Knee, shoulder, ankle & elbow surgery
- Rehabilitation & physical therapy
- Therapeutic ultrasound
- Laser Therapy
- Neuromuscular bandage
- Manual therapy
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP)
Certified by the Mexican Council of Orthopedics & Traumatology. He is a renowned physician who performs surgical procedures at the highest international medical and hospital levels.
Education: MD, Autonomous University of Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico. 1999-2004.
- Specialty: Traumatology and Orthopedics, General Hospital of Durango, Durango, Mexico. 2007-2011.
- Fellowship: Arthroscopic Surgery and Joint Reconstruction, CIMA Hospital at University of Monterrey. 2011-2012.
- Attendance to the Course-Workshop “Procurement of Skeletal Muscle Tissue, Durango, Durango, 2008.
- XX National Congress AMOT, Mexican Association of Orthopedics and Traumatology, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 2009.
- Medical Education Trauma Extremities “Hip to Knee Arthroplasty”, Chicago, Illinois, 2010.
- XVI International Congress Amecra, Cancun, Quintana Roo, 2011.
- Travel Fellowship “Arthroscopy of Sport”, Barcelona-Girona, 2012.
- Course “AANA Shoulder Master Experience”, Chicago, Illinois, 2014.
- “Shoulder Arthroscopy”, Miami, Florida, 2015.
- XX Advances in Traumatology and Pediatric Orthopedics, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, 2016.
- Master Course of Shoulder in cadaverous specimen, Miami, Florida, 2016.
- Course-Workshop of Surgical Techniques in Foot and Ankle, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 2016.
8 Int. La Comer, planta baja local 6, Flamingos, 63732 Bucerías, Nay.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Saturday: 9 am – 12:30 pm & 4 pm – 7 pm.